Modern slavery is a crime and a violation of fundamental human rights. It takes various forms such as slavery, servitude, forced and compulsory labour and human trafficking, all of which have in common the deprivation of a person’s liberty by another in order to exploit them for personal or commercial gain.
TeamTogs Limited has a zero-tolerance approach to slavery and is committed to preventing acts of slavery and human trafficking from occurring within both its business and supply chain, and imposes those same standards on its contractors, suppliers and other business partners.
TeamTogs has an extensive supply chain and we procure goods and services. We work with a wide range of different suppliers, subcontractors and partners each of which will have their own subcontractors, affiliates and associate entities. TeamTogs limited is connected to multiple entities (for instance Turkey, Tunisia, the Far East , USA and mainland Europe) through numerous relationships across many countries.
· Made our staff aware of the Modern Slavery Act, including its definitions of slavery and human trafficking;
· Told staff what to do if they suspect a case of slavery or human trafficking;
· Contacted suppliers and partners to check what assurance arrangements they have in place
The above procedures are designed to:
· Identify and assess potential risk areas in our business and supply chains.
· Reduce the risk of slavery and human trafficking occurring in our business and supply chains.
· Monitor potential risk areas in our business and supply chains.
· Provide adequate protection for whistle blowers.
This statement is made pursuant to section 54(1) of the Modern Slavery Act 2015 and constitutes our slavery and human trafficking statement.
TeamTogs are an owner run business. Staff are aware to report to the Directors who will handle Whistle Blowing and best course of legal action on behalf of a staff member identifying a potential problem.